Rules & Regulations:
- He or she should be an Indian citizen, aged 18 or older. As an artist, a college graduate, an undergrad or a self-taught artist can apply.
- Photographs of the artwork must be of good quality (300 DPI) in PDF or JPG.
- Artworks will go through a selection process by our honorable jury members.
- The registration fee for age below 40 INR 1000/- and from the age of 40 to above is INR 1500/- (the selected or unselected artist registration fee is non-refundable in any circumstances)
- Account Name: Good Cause
- HDFC Bank Account no.: 50100074272981
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000134
- Branch: D-23, Defence Colony, New Delhi – 110024
- No registration fee for any physically challenged artists. Please send any documents or physical challenge cards or self-images. Also, mention in the email.
- The last date for submission is August 31, 2023. The results will be announced in the first week of October 2024.
- Send: The applicant should send any identity card (Aadhar Card or Voter Card image), bio-data, artist statement language (english or bengali) and a maximum of five artwork images attached with online or offline registration fee money receipt to email@example.com please mention sub: Acf Awards
- All visual media are accepted/the artwork can be submitted in any medium like drawing, painting, sculpture, installation, photography, video art (like URL), new media, etc.
- Winners will have to donate artwork to the foundation.
- Selected artists will be called for the interview.
- Maximum 20 selected artists will be called for group art show.
- Two winners will get a solo, curated art show at Art Culture Festival gallery, Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024
- Our honorable independent jury members will choose maximum 20 winners for group show 2023-2024.
- All selected winners will get a certificate of excellence and a winning trophy.
- 10 selected artists will become members of MARG (A group of contemporary multidisciplinary artists)
- All winners will get up to 5 years valid an artist card from Art Culture Festival.