Entry Open: 1st October 2021 I Closing date: 15th January 2022
Rules and Regulations:
We are inviting entries from Professional Artists and art students for the students’ category.
- Eligibility & Age Limit:
- For Students Catagory– Open to all Students around the world, working in any style. Complete his/ her Age 18 years on 30th January 2021 or between 18 to 30 years.
- For Professional Catagory – Open to all artists around the world, working in any style. Complete his/ her Age 25 years on 30th January 2021 or anyone above the age of 25 years.
- Entries: Each participant can submit multiple entries in every category.
- Size: This year, as the exhibition is online, there is no restriction on the size or weight of artworks. Artworks of any size & weight can be submitted for an online exhibition, as only images will be displayed in the exhibition online.
- All entries must be received as above on firstname.lastname@example.org between 1st October 2021 to 15th January 2022
- Students will be required to produce a Bonafede certificate issued by the educational institutions to which they belong or their identity card image from an authorized college/ Institute/University.
- Bindaas artist group will have the full right to refuse entry without stating any reason whatsoever.
The decision of the Jury will be final in the matter of selection and Judging. No communication on the subject will be entertained. The judging committee will not assign any reason for their decisions.
a) Each selected participant will get a complimentary copy of the digital catalog. (Catalogue can be downloaded from the website www.bindaasart.com after 30 January 2022)
b) The BAG reserves the right to reproduce any entry for the catalog or for the purpose of publicity at any time in the future.
Painting | Sculpture |Graphic | Drawing | New Media (Digital art, Photography)
Rules are subject to change by the Managing Committee. Categories in Photography are as follows. (1) Portrait (2) Landscape (3) Pictorial (4) Wildlife (5) Creative (6) Abstract (7) Digital (8) Still Life.
Note: Photographs should not be older than 2020.
Entry Open: 1st October 2021
Artist selection list out 1 February 2022
Online Exhibition From 1st February 2022 to 30th June 2022
How to apply?
STEP-1– First, Make your payment of the Competition fee (According to your of works)
STEP-2– Download Registration form from- www.bindaasart.com
STEP-3– Fill registration form Digitally or fill after taking a printout (then send by photograph or scan)
Required File for submission-
1. Participants are requested to send the fund transfer receipt (screenshot /receipt slip)
2. Complete fill registration form
3. Artist Profile photograph (only in JPEG File)
Artworks are to be submitted in digital format (only in JPEG File)
It should be of good quality (300 resolution, size between 1 MB-10 MB, only in JPEG File).
Example of File Name of your every artwork as below reference-
Rakesh-Chaudhary_Painting_Untitled _36x48_oil on canvas_INR75000
Send your entries with all enclosures (details/file) at-
Example of File Name under each Image
Note: Please give the total price of the artwork including 12% GST and 25% Bindaas artists group commission on the sale. If artwork is sold, artists will receive 63% of the total price mentioned after deducting 12% GST and 25% of BAG’s commission
The Entry Fee is mentioned below:
For Professionals only for Indian Artists
INR.600 per entry (One artwork)
INR.1100 for two entries (Two artworks)
INR.1500 for three entries (three artworks)
For Professionals only for Foreign Artists
30 $ per entry (One artwork)
50 $ for two entries (Two artworks)
70 $ for three entries (three artworks)
For Students only for Indian Artists
INR.500 per entry (One artwork)
INR.850 for two entries (Two artworks)
INR.1200 for three entries (three artworks)
For Students only for Foreign Artists
25 $ per entry (One artwork)
40 $ for two entries (Two artworks)
60 $ for three entries (three artworks)
Entry Fees need to be paid via online transfer to a bank account.
Bank Details for Payment:
A/c Name: RAKESH KUMAR CHAUDHARY
A/c No.: 262601503507
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
IFSC Code: ICIC0002626
Branch: CTR LOVELY PROFESSIONAL, PB, IN,144411
You can make your payment by Paytm or Phone pe at 7404127564
You can make your payment by PayPal (Foreign Artists) at
The exhibit selected for the exhibition will be offered for sale. All sales will be negotiated by the BAG. The BAG will retain a 25% donation from the stated or negotiated price. The rest of the amount will be paid to the artist.
For more information or discussion contact at-
BAG (Bindaas Artist Group)
Call or Whatsapp- +91-9958229444
Facebook BAG Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310661212364677/