Puja Grover is a Dallas, USA and Gurgaon, India based artist. She has a Diploma in Fine Arts along with a Masters in Mathematics.
Her works have been exhibited in Frisco Discovery Center in Frisco USA, Gallery 8680 in Frisco USA, St. Petersburg Academy of Art in St. Petersburg Russia, Lalit Kala Academy in Delhi India, and AIFACS in Delhi India. Her works were selected and exhibited in The 87th Annual All India Art Exhibition and 8th All India Portrait Exhibition.
She is a Board member of Visual Arts Guild of Frisco USA and a member of Forum of Indian Photographers and Artists of Delhi India.
Her works are an outcome of her insatiable curiosity about the human behaviour and entanglements. She expresses her thoughts as a blend of Abstract and Realism. Her works are thought provoking and invite the audience to explore their own worlds in her paintings. Inspired by the greatest Spanish surrealist Salvador Dali and masterpieces of Rameshwar Broota, her works express the spiritual existence of humans in a surreal manner.
She mainly paints in Oil and Acrylic on canvas.
Her work ‘And They Moved On… ‘speaks of one phase of human existence where it is only our own fear of the unknown that holds us back to unfold the mysteries that future holds for us. We can paint our own Canvas of Life by the choices we make….and believing in them.
Her work Entangled II was selected in the 87th Annual All India Art Exhibition in 2014.
Her work Entangled (Moh Maya) was exhibited in Art show called ‘Artageous’ in Frisco, Texas, USA in 2016.
- Art en Blanc | Everything White, Gallery 8680, Frisco, USA, September 2016
- ‘Artrageous’ VAGF Group Exhibition, Frisco, Texas, USA, June 2016
- International Exhibition, Academy Of Art And Design (Stieglitz), St. Petersburg, Russia, April 2016
- International Exhibition, Lalit Kala Academy of Fine Arts, April 2016
- FIPA-RCSC 5th AnnualArt Exhibition, Russian Center Of Science & Culture (RCSC), New Delhi, India, September 2015
- International Exhibition, Academy Of Art And Design (Stieglitz), St. Petersburg, Russia, February 2015
- 8Th All India Portrait Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi, January 2015
- FIPA Annual Art Exhibition, Aakarshan, Gurgaon, January 2015
- 87th Annual All India Art Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi, December 2014
- Indian Artists Paint Russia Exhibition, Russian Center Of Science & Culture (RCSC), New Delhi, India, September 2014
- Indian Artists Paint Russia Exhibition, Russian Center Of Science & Culture (RCSC), New Delhi, India, September 2013
- FIPA (Forum Of Indian Photographers & Artists) Art Show 2013, Arpana Art Gallery, New Delhi, April 2013
- Confluence, FIPA PSK Art Show 2013, Poorva Sanskriti Kendra (PSK), New Delhi, March 2013
- FIPA Annual Art Show, All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society (AIFACS), New Delhi, February 2013